Don't let the only food many children receive be at school. With your help, children have food to take home.
If you’re not able to give financially, we’d love to have you donate your time. Everyone has something to give.
For only $25 per month, you can help us provide kidsPACKs to every registered child in our community.
kidsPACK USA is a nonprofit organization supported by community leaders, corporate sponsors, churches and concerned citizens joined with a core of volunteers throughout the county dedicated to improving the lives and opportunities of children.
Our purpose is to energize local communities to impact the lives of children sparking a positive change and giving the opportunity…
- To spend each day free of hunger
- To encourage learning and enhance abilities
- To be clothed with dignity
- To have shelter and security
- To experience the kind and compassionate heart of a giver
UPCOMING kidsPACK EVENTS…
- August 30, 2015 12:00 pmShepherd Road Presbyterian Packing
- September 1, 2015 6:30 pmFuel Church Packing
- September 3, 2015 6:00 pmBartow First Assembly Packing
- September 5, 2015 5:00 pmHighland Park Nazarene Packing
- September 8, 2015 3:00 pmWinter Haven Christian Packing
- September 9, 2015 4:00 pmFirst United Methodist Packing
- September 25, 2015 12:00 pmLAR Charity Golf Tournament
- October 2, 2015 6:00 pmCharity Concert & BBQ Dinner Benefiting kidsPACK
- October 31, 2015 6:00 pm3rd Annual Halloween Spooktacular