Don't let the only food many children receive be at school. With your help, children have food to take home.
If you’re not able to give financially, we’d love to have you donate your time. Everyone has something to give.
For only $25 per month, you can help us provide kidsPACKs to every registered child in our community.
kidsPACK USA is a nonprofit organization supported by community leaders, corporate sponsors, churches and concerned citizens joined with a core of volunteers throughout the county dedicated to improving the lives and opportunities of children.
Our purpose is to energize local communities to impact the lives of children sparking a positive change and giving the opportunity…
- To spend each day free of hunger
- To encourage learning and enhance abilities
- To be clothed with dignity
- To have shelter and security
- To experience the kind and compassionate heart of a giver
UPCOMING kidsPACK EVENTS…
- January 6, 2016 4:00 pmCentral Church of Christ Packing
- January 6, 2016 4:00 pmFirst Church of Nazarene Packing
- February 16, 2016 9:30 amHoly Innocent\'s Episcopal Packing
- February 16, 2016 6:30 pmFuel Church Packing
- February 18, 2016 6:00 pmBartow First Assembly Packing
- February 20, 2016 5:00 pmHighland Park Nazarene Packing
- February 13, 2016 7:00 amKiwanis Pancake Festival
- February 27, 2016 6:00 pmGone Country
- February 28, 2016Feed the Need
- March 12, 2016 9:00 am2016 Polk County Clogfest: Proceeds Benefitting kidsPACK