Don't let the only food many children receive be at school. With your help, children have food to take home.
If you’re not able to give financially, we’d love to have you donate your time. Everyone has something to give.
For only $25 per month, you can help us provide KidsPACKS to every registered child in our community.
kidsPACK USA is a nonprofit organization supported by community leaders, corporate sponsors, churches and concerned citizens joined with a core of volunteers throughout the county dedicated to improving the lives and opportunities of children.
Our purpose is to energize local communities to impact the lives of children sparking a positive change and giving the opportunity…
- To spend each day free of hunger
- To encourage learning and enhance abilities
- To be clothed with dignity
- To have shelter and security
- To experience the kind and compassionate heart of a giver
UPCOMING kidsPACK EVENTS…
- March 15, 2014 5:00 pmHighland Park Church of the Nazarene Packing Event
- March 16, 2014 12:00 pmShepherd Road Presbyterian Packing Event
- March 18, 2014 6:30 pmFuel Church Packing Event
- March 19, 2014 4:00 pmFirst United Methodist Church Packing Event
- March 19, 2014 6:00 pmCalvary Church of Winter Haven Packing Event
- March 20, 2014 6:00 pmBartow First Assembly of God Packing Event
- March 15, 2014 9:00 amLive Green Lakeland
- March 15, 2014 9:30 amClassic & Muscle Car Show
- March 15, 2014 7:00 pmSpeaking Engagement with the Polk County Parrot Head Club
- April 4, 2014 9:00 amAcorns to Oaks
- April 5, 2014 9:00 amAcorns to Oaks