kidsPACK, Inc. Mission is to improve the lives and restore a basic level of dignity for less fortunate children in Polk County and beyond.
kidsPACK Purpose is to energize the community to impact the lives of children sparking a positive change. We extend children hope.
On April 27, 2022:
- there are 2,951 students receiving kidsPACK each week throughout 80 schools in Polk County, FL.
- there are 16 Churches throughout Polk County that help pack and/or delivery the kidsPACK each week to each School
- there are 5 dedicated drivers who deliver bi-weekly kidsPACK to 16 schools not covered by a Church outreach
- there are 11 Board Members
- there are 3 staff paid employees
- there is 1 packing volunteer coordinator in our kidsPACK warehouse
kidsPACK also partners with many organizations. When we get in products that we cannot use for the homeless we contact other non-profits for their use.
Two rules apply for these donations that we share with the community 1) They may not sell any product as we donate the items for free and 2) the products must help their Mission. Partners that kidsPACK supports are Blessing and Hope Food Pantry, Camp Fire Sunshine Council of Central Florida, City of Lakeland Police Athletic League, Dream Center of Lakeland, Faith in Action, One More Child, Mercy & Love Outreach, Parker Street Ministries, Revive Church, St. John Neumann Catholic Church, and The Freedom Tour.
kidsPACK is active in our community by having a seat on the Polk Vision Polk Food Security Council, assisting Florida Health with a deep dive food Access task force for 143.01 parcel in Lake Wales, member of BNI United Referral Partners, leading a CIT committee for The United Way, and a member on the Lakeland Chamber Investor Experience Committee.
Our location is in the warehouse at Browning Moving & Storage, 3725 Frontage Road North, Suite 1, Lakeland FL 33810
kidsPACK phone number is 863-272-7927 Website www.kidspack.org